This is a pre-amp unit, perfect for mounting directly into the side of your standard acoustic guitar or cigar box guitar.
For standard acoustic guitars, this Curve pre-amp gives you an on-board equalizer and volume control and helps boost and clarify the signal before it goes to your amplifier. For cigar box guitars, using a FLAT pre-amp is guaranteed to make your CBG sound better, compared to wiring a piezo straight to a jack.
The rod-style piezo can be built to go under the saddle on standard guitars, and can be built into a bridge or placed directly under the bridge for optimal vibrational pickup on cigar box guitars.
Flange measurements: 4 1/16″ L x 1 3/4″ W
Fits a hole of size: 3 3/4″ L x 1 9/16″ W
Presence Control: ±12dB at 8KHz
Bass Control: ±12dB at 600Hz
Middle Control: ±12dB at 600Hz
Treble Control: ±12dB at 2.2KHz
Input Impedance: 10MΩ
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
Power: 9V alkaline battery (not included)
Pickup dimensions: 4 x 1.9 x 2.4inches
1 * 4 Band EQ Equalizer
1 * End Pin Jack
4 * Mounting Screws
1 * Screw Cap
- Included rod-style piezo transducer pickup, attaches via small jack plug so it can be removed if desired
- Mono 1/4″ jack with an automatic “off” circuit that turns the pre-amp off when the cord is unplugged
- Controls for volume, bass, mid-range, treble and pres,Built-in battery holder for 9-volt battery (not included)
- Can be easily fitted into your acoustic and cigar box guitars ,it is essential to electrify and amplify their sound
- Two different styles, 7545 is for left-hander and 7545R is for right-hander