Designed and engineered in Great Britain, LA acoustic amplifiers are built to deliver natural sound reproduction for acoustic instruments.
- 30 watts real RMS linear output power with pair of 6.5″ drivers; custom-designed speakers house a dual-cone design which deliver full, natural acoustic sound-reproduction
- Two input channels with balanced XLR or unbalanced jack inputs with reverb; allows for connection of a mic and instrument, or two different acoustic instruments
- 3-band EQ plus a ‘Shape’ control for instant optimization for acoustic-electric guitar sounds; Chorus and/or Reverb is on hand for further sound enhancement without the need for effects pedals
- The Chorus is visibly engaged and will pulse giving an indication of the LFO (low frequency oscillator) rate; is stored and will even be recalled at the next switch on
- Anti-Feedback button can be engaged to automatically scan and eliminate feedback; phase switch removes destructive interference when a player is too close to the amplifier